Monday, March 26, 2007

Minor update...

Ack. Instead of training, I'm turning to school... What's wrong with me?!? I had an assingment done early. EARLY! I mean seriously people, this is me we're talking about. I don't do early. Ever. It's just not... normal.

Oh my. I picked up my new Tevas today. LOVE!

And got dear Mother to "modify" this sling; if I absolutely have to wear it, why not make it comfortable? And unique? I'm seriously tempted to put a Finding Nemo patch on.



Anywhoosits, there is now a pocket in the inside of my ultra-fashionable black sling.
I mean come on, black does go with everything; even bright orange tees.




The try-triathlon (where those beautious staff tees are from) went off fairly well, easy peasy really. Fun fun.
Although it wasn't so fun to be one-armed. Feeling useless is so not something I enjoy. Bah.



Stop the mindless wishing that things would be different. Rather than wasting time and emotional and spiritual energy in explaining why we don't have what we want, we can start to pursue other ways to get it.
[
Greg Anderson]

No comments: